Forget Everything You’ve Been Told About Ginger Oil!
Science shows that ginger root oil is the perfect natural solution to treat various conditions
Are you ready to enjoy a healthier, more relaxed daily life? Science is backing you up. That’s because—after years of research and studies—ginger root properties have been recognized as some of the best natural treatments for dozens of mental and physical conditions, including:
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Excessive Liquids
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Clogged Lymph Nodes
- Depression and Anxiety
… and much more!
Extracted from ginger root, plant-therapy lymphatic drainage ginger oil relieves swelling and pain thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, studies have found that ginger essential oil has a protective effect on kidneys while also inhibiting chronic joint swelling.
Get up to 3 bottles of essential ginger oil at the retail price of one today! It’s the perfect package to enjoy a long-lasting sensation of well-being, making for a great natural solution to everyday problems such as lymphatic drainage. Available only until supplies last!
Numerous studies show that ginger properties may alter inflammatory biomarkers’ behavior in the long-term, affecting the way these tiny compounds tend to produce pain and swelling at a molecular level. Scientists have proven that essential ginger oil can lower the number of TNF-alpha, IL-6, and IL-10, which all cause inflammation, redness, and ultimately pain.
1 x 30ml Bottle
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
You Save $25
2 x 30ml Bottle
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
You Save $65
3 x 30ml Bottle
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
You Save $90
Strengthen Your Immune System with a Natural Solution
Starting from your skin, your immune system is the key to a healthier, more enjoyable lifestyle.
Natural ginger essential oil contains a concentrated healing blend of herbal essence that improves your lymphatic health a hundredfold. Not only does this amazing massage oil boost detoxification of both your skin and body, but it also removes excessive liquids, considerably reducing swelling.
Warming qualities that are extracted from the ginger root can ease feelings of loneliness and winter depression into livelier, more welcoming sensations. In addition, its energizing properties have been tested and recognized as a good aphrodisiac, especially for women.
Our natural ginger oil strengthens your immune system and treats various conditions by activating specific chemicals and processes in your body, allowing you to benefit from the following:
- Unblocking clogged lymph nodes
- Lightening your mood and relieving fatigue
- Decreasing gland swelling after surgery or injury
- Reducing adipose tissue and fat cells to a minimum
- Stimulating expulsion of waste products and toxins
… and more.
Get up to 60% off your order when you buy 3 Bottles of Ginger Oil | Each bottle only costs you $50 $19.99! | Only available until supplies last—order now!
Make it a statement. You don’t have to compromise on your well-being with our plant-therapy lymphatic drainage ginger oil! Get up to 60% OFF with our rush sale and benefit from a variety of treatments that will improve your day-to-day life significantly.
Order Today Before Supplies End!
What You Need to Know About Ginger
The proven health benefits of nutrient-loaded ginger root
Bioactive compounds present in ginger root are beneficial to both body and mind. Scientific research backs up this statement thanks to numerous studies that have shown how ginger can truly re-shape your day-to-day life into a more enjoyable, happier time.
Ginger contains gingerol, a powerful substance with medicinal properties that has been used for millennia. The rhizome—otherwise called ginger root—is the part that’s commonly used both for medicinal purposes and as a terrific spice in culinary culture all around the world.
Some proven health benefits of ginger root are:
- Treating nausea and morning sickness
- Reducing muscle pain and soreness
- Reducing pain in osteoarthritis
- Treating chronic indigestion
- Lowering heart disease risk
- Reducing menstrual pain
- Lowering blood sugars
… and a lot more.
Surely, ginger root isn’t just a quintessential part of any kitchen—it’s also an extremely important medicinal root. As such, extracting concentrated oil from the root brings out all these properties, truly strengthening the effects that it has on the body and mind. Use it on your skin, hair, body.
Today, you can live a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle. With our essential ginger oil, you’re one step ahead towards finally waving goodbye to age-old health problems and chronic pain.
Take advantage of the rush sale and order your ginger oil bottle now. Supplies won’t last forever!
''This product has already become an essential item in my daily usage. My skin looks better and I actually have less pain in my knees and my neck. Natural/holistic cures and remedies take time....i would highly recommend this''
Emma Jones ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
''I was getting some puffy ankles from sitting around a little too much after my foot surgery. The properties of ginger help to increase circulation, I rubbed a few drops into my ankles after finishing work and massage it for a while, my ankles feel very warm and the swelling reduced slowly. I'm so glad I did, this product really does work and it has a pleasant aroma as well''
Sarah Kusmich ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
''I am very happy to hear from my mother that the edema of her leg has disappeared. It is very gradual but you can’t expect that to happen overnight! I will definitely order more, Thank you Awaken Zone!''
Chris Tarka ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
HOW TO USE GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
Ginger essential oil could be used in a variety of ways and for different health conditions. You can take the following steps:
- Inhaling the fragrance at least two or three times every day, and adding some drops into an essential oil diffuser and using it on a regular basis for uplifting moods and enhancing feelings of courage.
- Improve your heart health and rate of blood circulation by applying few drops of ginger oil twice daily over your chest area.
- Applying three drops of this aromatherapy oil into 1 tbsp of epsom salts, and add to your warm bath water can help you in getting rid of toxic substances and even enhancing digestive processes.
- Alleviating muscular pains and joint discomforts by rubbing ginger essential oil on the affected parts at least two times every day.
- Do you have stomach-turning experiences or nausea? You can get nausea relief by rubbing one or two drops of ginger essential oil over your stomach or diffusing some drops in your diffuser unit.
- Are you suffering limited sexual drive or desire? You can handle this malady by massaging some drops of this oil onto your lower abdomen or feet. Additionally, you can diffuse two or three drops of ginger essential oil in your diffuser.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY, DO NOT TAKE ORAL
- INCONVIENIENT FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALLERGIC TO THIS PRODUCT
- SEALED PRESERVATION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Ingredients: Ginger extract, grape seed oil, mineral oil
- Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around neck, knees, and armpits if necessary.
- Apply after a warm bath is recommended.
- 1pc X Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
* LIMITED stock, Click ADD TO CART before stock runs out! *